• Fairly and lawfully processed;
• Processed for limited purposes;
• Adequate, relevant and not excessive;
• Not kept longer than necessary;
• Processed in accordance with the data subject’s rights;
• Not transferred to countries without adequate protection.
We take your privacy and the security of your personal information very seriously. We comply with the Data Protection Act 1998 and Bigblu Operations Ltd is registered with the Information Commissioner’s Office (ICO Registration No. ZA185169).
This policy does not apply to the practices of companies that Bigblu does not own or control, or to people that Bigblu does not employ or manage.
WHAT WE COLLECT AND HOW WE USE IT
Bigblu collects a minimal amount of personally identifiable information and also any information which you supply us with when submitting any of the contact forms on the Bigblu website.
Bigblu also automatically receives and records information on our server logs from your browser including your IP address, browser type and the pages you request.
Bigblu uses this information in the following ways:
• It enables us to customise the advertising & content of the web site and direct the site’s
development in ways that are suited most to your needs and interests.
• We may use the information to contact you about our competitions, special offers and
• All online transactions are processed using state of the art SSL encryption using SagePay (Protx)
CHOICE / OPT-OUT
Bigblu users are given the opportunity to opt out of having information sent to them at the time of registration. If you later wish to change this option, you may email us, or write to us to request that your name be taken off our contact list. You can write to us at Bigblu Operations Ltd, Broadband House, 108 Churchill Road, Bicester, Oxon, OX26 4XD. We do not send random marketing emails to personal email addresses (spam).
INFORMATION SHARING AND DISCLOSURE
Bigblu will not sell, share or hire out your personally identifiable information to anyone. Bigblu is the sole owner of the information collected on this site. Bigblu may send personally identifiable information about you to other companies or people when:
• We need to share the information to provide a service you have requested;
• We need to send the information to member companies who work on behalf of Bigblu to provide
a service to you. (Unless we tell you differently, these companies do not have the right to use the
personally identifiable information we provide to them beyond what is necessary to assist us).
• Or when we respond to legal summonses, court orders or other legal processes.
NEED OR WANT TO CHANGE YOUR INFORMATION?
Has your e-mail address changed? Do you no longer wish to hear from us about special offers? Send an e-mail to Bigblu to let us know about any changes of e-mail address, or if you wish to be taken off our contact list.
We keep your information secure. This web site takes every precaution to protect users’ information both online and off-line. We do not link personally identifiable information to administration information received. We will not buy other information, which can be linked to your personally identifiable information that we hold.
Bigblu may amend this policy from time to time to take into account developments in the site and changes to information collected. If we make substantial changes in the way we use your personal information we will notify you by posting a prominent announcement on our pages.